How to fix FATAL ERROR: Failed to connect with local Steam Client process in CS: GO
It so happens that you decide to play your favorite CS: GO, you go to Steam, try to launch the game and behold! Instead of a native screensaver, this error "FATAL ERROR: Failed to connect with local Steam Client process" flies into your face. This problem of the CS: GO game is quite common, but it is easily solved.
Ways to solve this problem:
- You do not need to delete and bother, all you need to restart the Steam client. You can do this by entering the taskbar and turning off Steam. This method should help, but if the error persists, then try the following solutions.
- Try to check the integrity of the CS: GO files. In the Game Library, you need to find the CS: GO game folder, right-click on the folder and select "Properties", then "Local files" and "Check the integrity of game files ...".
- If this method could not help you, then reinstall Steam itself.
- You can also run Steam as an administrator, just right-click on the icon and select "Run as administrator".
- The most effective way to eradicate this error is to disable your antivirus. Try disabling the protection of a third-party antivirus program while starting the game. If this does not help, then disable Windows System Defender, or you can disable Windows Firewall.We hope you succeeded in solving this problem and you will continue to play our favorite CS: GO.