How to enable the console in CS:GO in two ways
The console is a window for entering commands, cheat codes, and usually it is invoked with the tilde key "~" or in the Russian version the letter "ё". With the help of the console in CS: GO, you can customize the game for yourself, prescribe many different commands that can improve your game, help you adjust the game as you need it. You won't be able to open the console right away, because it was initially disabled in the game. For this reason, in this guide, we will tell you in what ways you can turn on the console in a CS: GO game.
- Click on the gear "Settings"
- Next, go to the "Game settings"
- Find in the parameters "Enable developer console (~)" and change the value to "Yes".
- Well that's it! In order to activate the console, press the "~".
The second way is to run the console line via launch parameters:
- Go to the game library on Steam
- You must right-click on CS: GO
- Next, open "Properties"
- In the first tab we find "Set launch parameters ..."
- You will see the window "Launch Options - Counter-Strike: Global Offensive", in it enter -console and click "OK".
- Restart the game or go to CS: GO.
Done! Have a nice game! We hope this article was helpful to you.